Thursday 8 March 2012

before, after and now

assalamualaikum..




Description : Dulu (zaman sekolah menengah)
Category : Happy with good friends



meet my school friends! :)


from left : sean, ghazi , shima , fatin and me :)


She is my best friend.. shima anak michael jackson... hee 



Description : After dulu ( zaman matrikulasi )
Category : stress study + enjoy matriculation busy life = have a good friends around me  :)



My hostel number :)


Meet my matriculation roomate.. she is pretty :)


She is my bestfriend in matric... we both love maths.. and now she's study in UKM in statistic degree.. while me in USM studying mathematical modelling degree.


and the last one is.....





Description : campus@university life
Category :  forever alone. true story. sad actualy.

No comments:

Post a Comment